This article is way of appreciating the number of Artisans have invested their artwork , handwork and hard work (blood , sweat and tears) for more than 24 hours (From Cotton Seed to Final Product) to make this product Sustainable.
What is Organic Cotton?
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
Why Organic Cotton?
– Free from Chemical and Pesticides which improves Soil Health.
– Water runs off is not toxic which helps preserve precious water sources.
– It helps fight climate change and improve biodiversity.
– Improves Farmers Income and workers Health and Safety.
– Durable in life , Harmless to the Skin and Environment Friendly
The process of hand weaving is like a beautiful poetry which origins from small but mighty thought,shape itself during it and finally results into merly magical creation.
– Encourage traditional hand-weaving industry which are on the verge of endangered.
– Helps Reduce Carbon Emission since not weaved in machine looms.
– Improves Workers Income and Promotes Reverse Migration.
– Durable in life , Harmless to the Skin and Environment Friendly.
THE BLOCK :
Sketch the design onto the surface of the block and make a relief carving that protrudes from the surface. The intricate carving required here is why wood is preferred than any other surfaces.
DYING & PRINTING:
The Fabric is treated with environmentally safe, natural dyes and in the process, many artisans get benefited who gets platform to utilize their craftmanship and reap better rewards compare to competitive labour market.
Every Stamp of printing gets done with absolute precision which is the real beauty of this whole process and is the result of sheer talent by the artisans.
THE FINAL PRODUCT:
So we would like to express deep gratitude to your for encouraging them continue practicing this masterpiece of traditional Skill and Artwork.